Through the completion of my curated source collection I had many ups and downs in the research process but none I was not able to overcome or figure out a way to improve, I’ll explain later in this reflection. That being said, I feel pretty good about the quality of the sources I found overall. My claim on this is to demonstrate how technology has ultimately advanced the potential of medical findings and procedures with a relationship in literacy as it is used in analysis. I was interested in this topic due to my background and interest in pursuing a career in surgery, which gave me even more of a drive to find out more about how in 10 years the future of medicine may be turned around with the use of technology. At the beginning it was hard to find sources on medicine and technology that did not veer towards the business financial aspect of medical technology. One of my favorite sources I found was the TED talk on A Universal Translator for Surge ons the unive...
Comments
Post a Comment